Saturday, September 21, 2013

I love the weekend


I love this print from ReStyle on Etsy. That color combination just makes me happy. If we weren't thinking of moving so soon....


        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This weekend has been so relaxing so far. We stayed home and watched a funny movie last night with a few glasses of wine. I woke up this morning with coffee, french toast and Project Runway with Philip. Then spent the day sewing and working on projects. It has been raining all day here. I love fall weather so much.

Things I have been obsessing over lately:

+ indoor hammocks. Just look at how comfortable this one looks for reading and relaxing.

+ coffee ice cream. I used to love Molly Moon's Stumptown coffee ice cream but I'm not in Seattle, so I can't go get it. What is a good store brand? I have no idea

+ lemon juice and bourbon. I'm thinking tonight I may need to get spicy ginger ale and a few lemons.

+ fall leaf garlands. I really want to make one for our living room. Maybe something like this one?





No comments:

Post a Comment