Monday, October 7, 2013

Project Life Week 38



Every week when I try to take photos of my project life spread, my cat lucy decides it's time to sit on my photos and meow. I love that cat but it drives me a little crazy. :)





Week 38: September 23rs to September29th, 2013

This week: Philip and I played a lot of scrabble games. Annie and I took lots of trips to the dog park. I applied to lots of jobs. (fingers crossed)

On Wednesday, Rachel and I met Deb at Panera to say good-bye, she left for Austin this week. :(

On Thursday, Philip worked on Bethany's car and I taught Bethany a little bit about knitting. On the weekend, Philip and I went to South Park for a picnic and took lots of photos of the buffalo, of course :)

Supplies and tools: Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars corner punch,We R Memory Keepers journal cards, Target washi tape,  Basic Grey waterfall pack letters and cards and smashbook papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment