Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Project Life Week 40




Week 41: October 7th to October 13th, 2013

This week: I spent this week at home with my family. We went to a pumpkin patch on the weekend. We picked up pumpkins, went on a bumpy hayride, walked through the corn maze and watched the kids run around playing all afternoon, it was a great day. My mom and I also made a delicious apple pie and homemade pizzas while I was home. I love going home and spending time with my family. I'm really going to miss them so very much. I also accepted my job in Austin this week.

Supplies and tools: Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars corner punch,We R Memory Keepers journal cards, Kraft Project Life kit, Target washi tape,  Basic Grey waterfall pack letters and cards and smashbook papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment