Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feeling lucky

Everything feels like it's up in the air right now. I'm not sure if we'll be moving soon and if we do move, I'm not sure where we'll be headed to exactly. The next few months will definitely bring some changes and I'm sure Philip and I are both going to feel like our lives have been turned upside down but for now I'm trying to enjoy my time at home. I've never gone this long without a job. Although it's nice to have the free time, it's also difficult. 

Summer is ending now and I'm trying to enjoy every last minute I have to spend time making elaborate lunches that require a sink full of veggies and going on picnics on a Monday afternoon.  There is a lot to look forward to in the next few months and I'm feeling so lucky to have time to spend with my friends and to be able to take Annie dog to the park every morning. I'm feeling lucky that I've had the last two months to think and come to terms with the fact that we'll be moving again. I really am lucky to have all that I have right now.



 

+ mini kit kat bars in the fridge
+ fun weekend plans
+ feeling full of ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment