Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things I want to learn

Maybe it's because I'm done with graduate school and finally finished studying for my boards hopefully (I find out next Thursday if I passed) but I'm excited to learn new things lately. I've also had a lot of free time lately as I look for jobs and drink way too much coffee. Here is my list of things I want to learn more about and get better at doing someday soon.

1. How to use my camera on a setting other than auto. I'm reading this book.


2. Create websites with HTML. I really want to buy this workshop.


3. Edit and create things in Photoshop. I've been watching a ton of tutorials on Photoshop Elements.


4. Make quilts. I'm still working on my first quilt (in the picture below). It's a "quilt as you go" quilt. You can find the tutorial here. I want to make soooo many more already. I'm a little obsessed with triangle quilts.



5. Make better meals. Lately I've been trying to eat as healthy as possible on a budget. Which means I'm eating a lot of grain salads and frozen fruit smoothies. I want to learn more healthy vegetarian recipes and improve my overall kitchen skills.


+ 3 day weekend fun
+ making BIG plans together
+ warm summer nights

No comments:

Post a Comment