Wednesday, September 18, 2013

camp weekend







We drove to my parent's house on Friday night. We didn't get in until late because of traffic. It is always so nice to go home and just sit and talk to my parents. We ate some late night snacks and my Dad made me a Manhattan. On Saturday morning, we drove out to camp to spend the rest of the weekend. Annie dog had the best weekend of her life. She ran through the woods, the pond, and the mud. She absolutely loved it. My sister met us there and my nephews drove their cars all over the place. We made dinner there and ended up watching football for the rest of the evening. On Sunday we made breakfast mountain pies and spent most of the day at the pond watching the dogs run around.

+ junk shop
+ chilly mornings by the fire
+ midnight walk to look at the stars
+ hot chocolate with bourbon

No comments:

Post a Comment