Monday, September 16, 2013

Project Life Week 35





Week 35: September 2-8, 2013

This week: I found out that I passed the NBCOT exam! Philip bought us champagne to celebrate and later that night we went to Olivia's goodbye party. On Friday, we had our last picnic in Mellon park and walked around the art's festival there. On Saturday Bethany and I went on a car parts adventure and stopped by the fabric store. Philip and I went out for brunch at Paris 66, on the way home, walked around a park that overlooked Pittsburgh. Sunday afternoon, Rachel and I gave her pup Vito, a doggy makeover. Overall it was a fun week to start off September.

Supplies and tools: Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars corner punch, Smash date stamp, We R Memory Keepers journal cards, Just Izzy Design journal cards, Target washi tape, smashbook papers, Calendar card.

No comments:

Post a Comment