Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Project Life Week 34






Week 34: August 26-September 1, 2013



This week: On Monday, Deb, Olivia, Rachel and I went for a picnic in Schenley Park. We played some bocce ball and hung out together with Vito dog. On Wednesday, we all went out to lunch with Kate before she leaves for her new job in Brooklyn. Over the weekend, Philip worked on Bethany's car so we went to Joann Fabrics to look around and stopped at Chipotle for lunch. I can never get enough Mexican food. In between all of this fun, I searched for jobs and waited to hear back about my test results. I'm so glad that wait is over!

Supplies and tools: Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars corner punch, Smash date stamp, We R Memory Keepers journal cards, Just Izzy Design journal cards, Target washi tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment