Friday, July 18, 2014

This week so far | july 13




eating / anything that doesn't require turning on the oven.
drinking / wine drinks with philip in the evening.
practicing / enjoying my time off from work.
mastering /sewing pillow covers. I've made 900 this summer.
learning / to take it easier on myself.
playing / podcasts all day long. I love this one.
finishing / my massive get rid of stuff plan.
reading / my giant stack of kinfolk magazines.
walking / annie dog everyday at 10am.
wearing / my mint shorts.
cooking / simple pasta with spinach.
working / on a black and white blanket for the couch.
traveling / to pennsylvania to see my family in a week.
wanting / to plan a trip with philip before the summer ends.

+ making stuff all day long
+ birthday hen
+ the most beautiful dutch oven ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment